What is a Paper Fast Forward Session?
Each day, there will be a Paper Fast Forward session. You will have one minute to succinctly state the topic of your paper, and make a pitch to have people attend your talk.
- (Optional) By Wednesday, October 21st, send one PowerPoint slide, using the slide template, to be projected during your fast forward slot. If you don't send one, that's OK. For paper presenters we will project a slide with the first and second pages of your paper. For poster presenters we will include a picture of your poster.
- On the day of your presentation, assemble at the front of the room before the fast forward (at 10:00 am). Both paper and poster presenters should gather at the front of the room on Sunday, October 25.
- Line up in order of presentation for the day (there will be LDAV volunteers there to help).
- Be prepared to give a one minute sales pitch for your talk or poster.
- If you can't attend the Fast Forward, plase send a delegate who can do it.
How Much Time Do I Get?
All papers get 25 minutes for the talk, and 5 minutes for questions.
Is There an LDAV Slide Template?
Yes there is. You can download it here.